The goal of the Homestead School is to:
- Create a safe, nurturing atmosphere that promotes self-respect, respect for others, and the valuing of differences.
- Create a challenging academic program at all levels and competencies that encourages students to be intellectually curious, to explore their creativity, and to get involved in the larger community in order to fulfill their potential.
- Inspire a love of learning.
- Help students acquire the tools necessary to learn independently.
- Instill in our students the belief that each and every one of them has something important to contribute to the world.
If you feel you’d like to be a part of Homestead School’s mission and goals, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to make the connection whether there is a current position available or not.